Notice of all plugin licenses failed. | Forum

Steve Member
Steve Jul 11 '18
I got an email that my websites plugins failed license verification so I had to reset and put my license codes back in and after doing so I noticed that the IP's where wrong. The IP that they all point to now is 172.68.142.134 which is not my IP address for my site.

Does anyone have any ideas on what is happening>

The Forum post is edited by Steve Jul 11 '18
Dave Member
Dave Jul 11 '18
000.008.675.309 is jenny LMAO   

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6WTdTwcmxyo

Ketil Ervik Member
Ketil Ervik Jul 12 '18
The content provider has not made this video available in your country. !
Dave Member
Dave Jul 12 '18
Sorry Ketil..... i was joking around, its a song by tommy tutone back in 1981 called 867-5309/jenny  lol 
Patricia Zorrilla Member
Patricia Zorrilla Jul 12 '18

It is necessary to go to https://developers.oxwall.com/store/granted-list/plugin and press RESET on each plugin and theme that you have purchased and installed.

Everything works again.

Quote from Steve I got an email that my websites plugins failed license verification so I had to reset and put my license codes back in and after doing so I noticed that the IP's where wrong. The IP that they all point to now is 172.68.142.134 which is not my IP address for my site.

Quote from Steve I got an email that my websites plugins failed license verification so I had to reset and put my license codes back in and after doing so I noticed that the IP's where wrong. The IP that they all point to now is 172.68.142.134 which is not my IP address for my site.

Dave Member
Dave Jul 12 '18
Pat if everything is working and no notices for plugins then no you dont need to reset them :)   
Dave Member
Dave Jul 13 '18
Oxwall has posted the solution on the license issue today... see here 

https://developers.oxwall.com/forum/topic/61797?page=1#post-228619

The Forum post is edited by Dave Jul 13 '18
Dave Member
Dave Jul 13 '18

Quote from OW-Ghost strange the post you was give me dave i can not find in any forum category at oxwall....i can only find the post if i enter the url you give me?

That is because someone messed up the oxwall forum weeks ago and now the only way to find your posts is if you keep track of the url. It shows in the most recent section but once that is updated then the post is somewhere in la la land unless you have the url. 

Sorry i thought everyone knew this... 

The Forum post is edited by Dave Jul 13 '18
Dave Member
Dave Jul 14 '18
I wish i had more info but i dont.   It appears that oxwall is using the live .com site as a test site and that is not good.  They certainly messed something up with the forum and the store.  

Maybe it would be better for them to just restore a backup of the forum from 3-4 months ago and get it back in good working order.  Regarding the store i dont know what the issue is and why it keeps failing.